We all love to enjoy our lunch or dinner at Exotic Multi-Cuisine Restaurants like Hotel Cocoon Dhanbad. But very few of us actually know what are the table manners that we should follow while we are enjoying a meal at any luxurious hotel. So we thought to share few tips which can actually help you to understand the standard table manners.
1. Firstly the napkin should be placed on your lap as soon as you are seated and while leaving, you should place the napkin on the left side of table where you were seated.
2. We should sit straight and preferably should keep our hands on lap. you should not lean on the table and put elbows.
3. You should always sit at a considerable distance from the table, so as to the elbows should be bent in a manner that your hands are in exact level with the forks, spoon and knives.
4. If you are the host, you should always keep in mind whether everyone in the table has been offered what they want like, water, pepper, salt butter & pepper the last thing should be self help.
5. You should always start eating once everyone in the table is served and the host invites to start the meal.
6. You should always avoid making any noise while eating and do not open up your mouth too much while eating.
7. You should match your eating pace with others in the table. Try not to be way too fast or too slow with your platter.
8. Talking while you have food in your mouth is also a big no.
9. When you finish your meal, you should always place the cutlery tines as upward facing on the plate.
10. Last but not the least, you should compliment the food and cook as it takes a lot of effort to serve a delicious meal to you.
So next time when you plan to go for a lunch or dinner at any restaurant keep these points in your mind.